Friday, January 14, 2011

The menu...

We have decided to have a small dinner for all of our guests following the ceremony at a place called The Chart House in Daytona. Jiovanni and I had dinner there once 2 years ago and it was some of the best food I've ever had. It is right next to a marina so it's fun to watch all of the boats come and go. I haven't talked to the coordinator yet but I would like to do a long table to seat all 25 of us so that we can all talk and sit with each other! We need to pick three choices from the entree section and we need some help!
The Marina Package


Salad Selection


Fresh Tossed Caesar Salad


Your Choice of Entrée Selections
Please choose 3:

Slow Roasted Prime Rib of Beef
Our famous slow roasted Prime Rib rubbed with aromatic spices,
Served with au jus and Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes

Coconut Crunchy Shrimp
Jumbo shrimp dipped in shredded coconut
Served with Coconut Ginger Rice and sweet plum sauce

Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi
Atlantic Mahi Mahi topped with a warm peanut sauce with a hint of Frangelico and mango coulis,
Served with Coconut Ginger Rice

Chicken Romano
Pan Seared with a blend of Romano cheese and panko bread crumbs,
Served with lemon shallot butter, tomatoes and garlic mashed potatoes

Herb Crusted Salmon
With garlic mashed potatoes and Pommery mustard sauce


Dessert

New York Style Cheesecake

Jiovanni and I at the Chart house September 08'

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm. This post made me hungry. I would say the shrimp, the mahi mahi and the chicken, but maybe two seafood options wouldn't be a crowd pleaser, so I think the beef, chicken and shrimp. Everything sounds delicious. Looks beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the coconut shrimp sounds so good but I think you are right two sea food choices might be a bummer for those who don't like sea food.

    ReplyDelete