Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bridesmaid dresses

This was an easy one. My bridesmaids are all beautiful girls and I'm sure would look amazing in ANYTHING I had them wear but I wanted to keep it simple and I wanted the girls to compliment the guys in their khakis and white button downs. I'm thinking of giving them two choices a long and short version in black

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Jersey-A-line-with-Ruched-Charmeuse-Bust-F13291_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-All-Bridesmaid-Dresses

or

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Strapless-Pleated-Dress-in-Crinkle-Chiffon-83362_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-All-Bridesmaid-Dresses

Sorry this site won't let me steal their pictures. If I was a mean bride and made them spend the big bucks these are the dresses I would put them in: I'm in love with them ALL it was hard to choose, but everyone looks good in black and I know my girls will be happy with the ones I've picked.



1 comment:

  1. I like the short ones best... especially the second to last. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete