Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Dress...

My Mom and I went to Davids Bridal last Saturday and I think I only tried on three dresses total and LOVED them all. My Mom was perfect and so helpful and I don't know what I would have done without her there with me. I had found one online for $199.99 that just screamed beach wedding and at that price I couldn't go wrong, right? But I wanted to try on something else like it to make sure that I didn't get lost in it. It's very flowey and I didn't want it to look like I was wearing a tent. Long story short, my Mom ordered the dress yesterday and I got the shipping confirmation today!! I am so excited I think it is going to be perfect!  This is the actual dress:

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Chiffon-Gown-SAS1211_Bridal-Gowns-Sale

But here are some like it that I love too! Miss Vera Wang knows a thing or two about wedding dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment